The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Friday, May 7, 2010

Kimberly Krause name meaning



Kimberly Jane Krause

Names have importance; they have the power to tell who the person is. Living up to my name would be a great accomplishment because my name has a high meaning. My full name is Kimberly Jane Krause. From a variety of online sources, I learned of a few meanings of my names.

Kimberly, my first name, is Old English for “Of the royal fortress.” The “-ly” suffix indicates a meadow. Additional meanings are “Seeker of Truth” and “Noble One.” These last two have a special significance to me. They have a certain air about them, of greatness, and of purity.

“Seeker of Truth” could mean some things that are eminently important. One is that I
could be a seeker of the God, who is Truth. Second, I could seek the truth in all matters. Specific steps I would have to take to be a “seeker of truth” would be studying the Word of God daily, and memorizing it, so as to know it.

To be a “Noble One”, I would have to ask God to cultivate fine personal qualities such as: kindness and truthfulness, being loving and being giving, and the most important is being selfless. The Commandments of Christ and loving your neighbor as yourself, would also be good qualities to practice.

Jane means, “God’s grace” and Beloved. Originally from Hebrew, Jane is also a feminine form of John.

My middle name is shared with a very dear lady named Jane. Jane showed an abundance of kindness in hospitality. The greatest characteristic Jane possessed was listening and caring about your heart. Jane provided shelter and food for a short period of time while my family looked for a place to stay. She gave to my family; in turn, my parents gave me my middle name Jane. In order for me to live up to her example, I would have to be lavish in the friendly and generous reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers.

My last name Krause is a German surname that means the descendant of the curly headed man. My great grandfather was adopted so the meaning does not literally apply, although my dad has curly hair.

The meaning of Kimberly Jane Krause, has a great aspiration of being noble in both conduct and character. I aspire to be noble, and in essence I am. Because I am a child of God, I am already a princess of a King. That doesn’t mean that I have a sufficient amount of nobility in fact, God has a lot of work to do in me. I want to be different from the world and I want to be sanctified for the One who created me. God is actively working in my life to shape me into His perfect princess, who is both noble and truthful.