The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kimberly's Life


My name is Kimberly Krause. To get to know me, start with three things: my faith, my family, and my hobbies.


My testimony begins with being raised in a Christian home, where my parents taught me daily about loving God and others. While attending a Christian camp at age six, I accepted Jesus as my Savior. Then when I was twelve, we moved to a ministry which gave me plenty of opportunities for spiritual growth. At that time, I rededicated my life to God and truly knew Him. 


My faith is founded upon these principles:

1. There is only one God. (Deuteronomy 4:39)

2. The Bible is the infallible word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
3. The Bible tells us that Jesus is the Son of God. (John 3:16)

4. Jesus was born of a virgin. (Isaiah 7:14) 

5. All men have sinned. (Romans 5:12)
6. Jesus died and rose again to pay for my sin. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)


Let me introduce you to my family. Ken, my dad, owns his own metal fabrication business in which he builds parts for the military. Penny, my mom, is a homemaker who delights in short term projects such as sewing and cooking. Jennifer, my half sister and lives in Michigan. Last but not least, Ebony and Clementine are my two rascally cats.

Crafts and hobbies that fill my time include sewing, crocheting, piano playing, and letter writing. My favorite hobby is probably sewing and quilting. My mom taught me to sew when I was old enough to sit on her knee. I sewed a matching wall hanging and bedspread that are displayed in my room. Crocheting helps me to stay occupied on the long car rides my dad takes pleasure in. On those long car rides, I have crocheted two sweaters and more afghans than I can remember. When we moved, I gained a few pen pals and my letter writing has grown to be a significant part of my life. Recently, the Lord has given me great opportunities to serve Him through piano playing at Church. The warmhearted people there kindly listen to my mistakes.



Now you know a little bit about me. If I didn’t know God had a plan for my life I would think my life nothing but scattered bits and pieces. However, I know that God is using me like a puzzle piece in His master picture. The Potter knows what shape the pottery will look like; we just have to trust Him. “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28