The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Saturday, May 15, 2010

The second day's hikes

The second day we were at our cabin, we got to go on a paved easy hike. The hike probably took about 20 minutes and we got to see some original fire places.


Dad and I next to a fire place.



These weird detours were made to confuse the pigs, who would go up the trail and eat the trilliums. The bridge was too hard for the pigs to figure out, but people could still get around them.

The next hike we went was supposedly easy, no way! The hike went up hill nearly the whole was and was about 5 miles round trip. Our hearts pumped hard, as we "rock climbed" our way to the top. Just kidding, although this WAS a very strenuous hike.



Here's a picture of all who made it through that hike.