The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hiking to the falls

A week ago, we went to Pigeon Forge TN, to stay at a cabin with friends. The Meyer's and Martin's stayed with us in the cabin. The cabin's living room was big and spacious. Of course the porch overlooked beautiful mountains! We all had a great time. The last day the Martin's and I hiked this shorter trail to the falls. The snack we packed tasted great as we watched the water.


This is me on a big cool rock beside the trail.



Meet my good friends from MI, Uncle Bill and Miss Linda.



Here's a friend we met from the trail. Think of how many extra steps he'd have to take to get to the falls, poor fella!


Uncle BIll is restraining the unruly child that could fall off the ledge.


A beautiful view on the way to the falls.


Here's the result of our hike! THE FALLS!


Another picture of the gorgeous falls from the spot we ate our snack.

What a great time to reflect of how our God is awesome. Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created. ~Psalm 148:5