The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, July 26, 2010

Do I surrender all?

One of the things that God revealed to me at Journey to the Heart was that I have a problem with Pride. Before I went on the Journey, I thought I didn't have to work on anything. I was so wrong; in fact I had one of the things that God hates worse of all, a Prideful heart. My heart is so desperately wicked. I thought I was better than everyone else. I thought I had it all together. I thought I was right.

God really lead me to surrender all, and especially my pride. I also had to give up my "mask." The mask that I wore went hand in hand with the pride. Again, I tried to cover up my nasty, ugly heart, with the "ministry" mask. I donned my service, my prayer, my actions without even realizing that my heart was the thing that really needed work. I gave it up and confessed my pride, my mask, bitterness, and selfishness. Here's a song that really fit with my surrender to Jesus.

All to Jesus, I surrender;
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

All to Jesus I surrender;
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

All to Jesus, I surrender;
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

All to Jesus, I surrender;
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power;
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

All to Jesus I surrender;
Now I feel the sacred flame.
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!

I surrender all, I surrender all,
All to Thee, my bless├Ęd Savior,
I surrender all.