The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, July 26, 2010

God 1st




My big questions to God have been, "What does my future hold? What is my life purpose? What is my passion?" Mostly though, I have been worrying about it and not trusting God. Well God gave me the answer!

Matthew 6:33-34 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

I need to put God first, THEN he'll give me the next step. That is my life purpose. Seek GOD first.

Psalm 145:19-21
The Lord will fulfill every desire I have. He's always there waiting to fulfill my need for love and realness, but I turn astray to my own "god." Forgive me O Lord and put me back under your wings. Make my focus fully on your as my number one. You are so worthy, You are so forgiving, You are LOVE. Thank You for satisfying my soul... You are my true Prince.