The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Heart Cloud

Today I was out laying on our deck outside, trying to get a small cat nap, when I looked up and saw a cloud shaped like a heart! It was most significant to me because I am fasting breakfast and lunch. I was just soaking in the sun, when the Son gave me a special gift. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my camera in time, but this close to what it looked like.

When I looked up and did a double take on the heart cloud, I was reminded of something a very special friend said. She shared how when the wind blows, she feels God giving her a big hug. :D My God is an kind, loving Savior ready to love, if you let Him.