The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, December 6, 2010

5 day challenge

Hey there!
Today I wrote down my five "big" sins, that I never seem to conquer. Well, I thought I would share it with you and challenge you to work on them with me! God's grace is sufficient to conquer all sins! Anyways, if you want to participate, please do! If not, please pray for us who are, that God would help us conquer sin through his power. I know not all with struggle with the same thing, but I'm sure there's one in which you can work on. And, I would encourage you to write down the 5 "big" ones in your life. Here's the ones I wrote down.

1. Gluttony
2. Procrastination
3. Sabbath breaking
4. Unkindness and impatience
5. Pride

Each day I will send out information on each one to read. Let's ask God to give us strength and endurance to fight sin and live for Him!

~Kim Krause