The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Journey to the Heart -Sept 11-21

Sarah our assistant team leader
Kathleen our leader, Amanda my teammate
Rebekah styled my hair, then put a beautiful flower in.
My flower teammates :D
Yay for pretty flowers!
Happy day!
Btw, these pictures are not in order.
We went on a very cold, very long walk!
Do we look cold?
I made an ebenezer to God.
This is Hannah, my TEDDY.
.
Sorry guys I had to remind you! I found this
on my walk as well.
At least my 4 friends were bundled up in
matching adorable brown hoodies.
As a team we sang and played the piano...
It was wonderful!
We enjoyed pampering each other through
out the Journey. Here's a picture of the hair
style I did on Amanda.
The picture.
My Spanish "teacher" Merci! :D
Amariah, a dear friend
Sarah and Amanda
My roomie (Jordan), Amanda, me
More friends
Saying goodbye is SO hard!