The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Friday, January 7, 2011

Angels singing

The album "Celtic Woman A Christmas Celebration" expresses Christmas songs in a lovely and clear tone. I love to listen to their well trained beautiful voices as they sing out this Christmas song that talks about Jesus and His birth. Without Jesus' sacrifice we would NO hope in life or eternal life. I am so thankful that He did give up His kingship and majesty, to be the lamb for our atonement. He came to save us from our sin and die in our place.

This is a little craft that my Aunt Tammy gave me. I pulled it out of my drawer and decided to put it together. Johannah and Elleanna helped me make two, then I finished them and made myself one.
They turned out so beautiful and cute. I can not wait to proudly display my homemade angel on our Christmas tree next year.
God bless you.