The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God makes all things possible

Awhile back, Mom and I were outside waiting for Dad. I was bored so I sat down in a patch of clovers. I looked down and thought, "hey, I may as well look for a four leaf clover." So, Mom sat on the stairs while I looked through the clovers. I told her about how I had heard that you could only find one 4 leaf clover in every hundred. I fully did not expect to find any because this was a small patch. haha, but God had a different plan! Within a few minutes I found 3!!!! So much for my "information." God loves to prove the impossible! His Name be glorified!