The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Friday, February 4, 2011

Seasons of Renewal

Pastor Pierpont preached this wonderful sermon on how we need to have seasons of renewal. It's not a once in a life time thing, but rather minute by minute. I just wanted to share this concept of constantly trying ourselves and asking God for a personal revival. These are just my notes, but maybe you can learn and apply from them.


1. Consecration/Dedication - One decision.This one is when you first get saved.
I am yours: The Lord's, The Lord's, The Lord's.
-Bethel experience Jacob/Esau {Future (He chose us!), Frighten (God is working), Guilty}
Jacob was not deserving -Genesis 28:12

2. Practice Seasonal Renewals of consecration
Deuteronomy 16:16-17 Pilgrim, Psalms, tabernacles = tents

3. Institute Weekly Reminders of Eternal things.
-Disciple people and love on people.


4. Cultivate Daily Expression of affection for God.
-Isaiah 50:4 Habits of the Heart Acts 2:17
-Satan's custom-made daily lies kill.
-Jesus' daily Word gives us abundances

5. Enjoy moment-by-moment with Jesus
-Continuous Fellowship... this is the goal. Abiding in Christ.
Lord, I know you love me, I want to love You back, help me.