The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another special word

Wow, this morning I got another neat scripture. This one is about going to preach the gospel and sharing the testimony of God's work in our lives. It really encouraged me to "press on" in my desire to be pure and right before God.

Philippians 2:15-16

Go out into the world uncorrupted, a breath of fresh air in this squalid and polluted society. Provide people with a glimpse of good living and of the living God. Carry the light-giving Message into the night so I'll have good cause to be proud of you on the day that Christ returns.