The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friends old and new

I am amazing at how many awesome "kindred spirits" I have. I love each one and have even more! God has really blessed me.

Christina and I have been friends for the longest time. I think thesaying is so true: a true friend knows all about you, but loves you anyways. We have been pen pals for probably 10 years. Oh, and we have both saved our letters! I miss you Chris! I love you!!!! Her blog: http://www.alookthroughmylens10.blogspot.com/
Emily and I met at the Wilds one year, and have been pen-pals ever since. Love this young lady! Pray for her and her family.


Rebekah and I are dear sisters in Christ. We lived together at the Character Inn. She was my big sister. Lately, God has been teaching us forgiveness and grace. Rebekah is very talented and even taught me some of her talents. She has taught me so much from sewing to spanish, from piano to crafts. I miss her and love her. Her blog: http://pursuedandconquered.blogspot.com/
God has done a miracle in our lives by changing us from enemies into friends for life! We have been through the thick of things, but God has always been there, loving us and molding us into His creation. God bless you dearest, I love you! Here's a link to her blog: http://countrygirl4god13.blogspot.com/
Here is another dear friend! Emily and I have been through a lot together too. God has shaped our friendship into a beautiful one! Love you Em! Her blog: http://myday-2-day.blogspot.com/
Hannah was on my Journey to the Heart team in September. We are memorizing Psalm 119. Pray that God gives us the grace to complete it. What a tender-hearted young lady for the Lord. God bless you dear! Here is a link to her blog: http://hannahpitts2013.wordpress.com/
Ara is one of my Mexican friends. We share a passion for God and loving others. Gracias por tu amor para mi. I love her so much.
Tamarah- I think of smiles and laughs. We lived with their family for several years in the Character Inn. We were best friends. She is such asweet friend; God has really blessed me with good friends.
Amanda and I became friends through the time that I spent up at HQ last fall. What a vibrant young lady. We share common love for the spanish speaking people. Dios le bendiga Amanda y le amo.

Anita is such a dear friend. We met at Journey to the Heart in July of 2010. I can see the Lord growing and working in her life. We both have the love language of gifts, so we like to encourage and show love for each other through gifts. Praise the Lord for her friendship.
Last but not least, Sarah. She has an extraordinary love for God that inspires me to love Him more. Thanks for being my friend dear, love you! Blog: http://blessedhelplessness.blogspot.com/