The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shadow of His Wings


I know these passages are very familiar but they popped out at me today. I guess I had never realized how many times the Bible tells us that we are to hide in the shadow of His wings. Here are the verses straight from the Bible.

Proverbs 3:24-26
You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly. You need not be afraid of sudden disaster or destruction that comes upon the wicked, for the Lord is your security. He will keep your foot from being caught in a trap.

Psalm 17:7-8
Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge from their enemies. Guard me as you would guard your own eyes. Hide me in the shadow of your wings.

Psalm 36:7
How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings.

Psalm 57:1
Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.

Psalm 63:7-8
Because you are my helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings. I cling to you; your strong right hand holds me securely.