The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flame in the Darkness –Encouraging blog and giveaway

Hey Everyone. Flame in the Darkness is a very neat blog that I came across from looking at this blog called "Eager Hands." Both inspire and encourage Christian young women in the Lord and in everyday tasks. Right now, Flame in the Darkness is having a giveaway. They are giving away a ebook that Olivia at Eager Hands made about how to make your own swimsuits.

Hope you all have a good day.

God bless,

Kim