The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Friday, June 17, 2011

Kimberly-18 years old

Hello Everyone, 

I just wanted to write and say that I'm now 18 years old. Here's some pictures of the special day. 



I was asked by a friend what my goals were for this year. It was very hard even to begin thinking of all the possible goals I could have for this one year. But if I would choose one thing, I would really love to be completely focused on Jesus. I could pick a task to be done or some character I would like to posses, but all of that is nothing if I am not focusing on Jesus. As I focus completely on Him, my attitude should be more cheerful, I should have more of a servants heart, and I won't be swayed by the glamor of the world. Pray for me as I endeavor to make Jesus Christ my all.