The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Sunday, June 26, 2011

Meaningful thoughts

This morning, I got up at 7:00 and just started reading my bible. Usually, I get up and get dressed etc, then read my bible, but this morning I just decide to dive in first thing. The Psalms were full of God's goodness and love and how we should praise Him. I am just full of love for Him right now! God has used this time to really uplift my spirit. I was reading in Job as well, and even through the trials, Job couldn't curse God and die. Instead, he asked "why?" and then worshiped God.

Psalm 143:6,8,10 described my personal feelings today.

I stretch forth my hands unto Thee: my soul thirsts after Thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
Cause me to hear Thy loving–kindness in the morning; for in Thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk (I've been struggling with knowing the next step and figuring out my future); for I lift up my soul unto Thee.
Teach me to do Thy will; for Thou art my God: Thy Spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.


I also had two songs totally unrelated to one another, but they are on my heart too.



"This Gift of Love"
We sang this at the Valentines Banquet at HQ this year. I love the atmosphere and the love shown. Thank you all for putting that together! For some reason it wasn't loading! Sorry all!



"My Jesus I love Thee"
Watching the pictures on this video got me... Jesus is a real, and sometimes, seeing a picture, helps me remember that. The words also struck my heart.