The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, June 20, 2011

You are Beautiful in His eyes

Never forget that God created you BEAUTIFUL in His eyes. I love these verses that tell the fact so vividly. Soak up the promises of God with the lies believed.

You are beautiful: "You grew up and became a beautiful jewel." (Ezek. 16:7 NLT)

You are treasured: "The LORD your God has chosen you to be his own special treasure. (Deut. 7:6 NLT)

You are honored: "You are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you." (Isa. 43:4 NLT)

You are one of a kind: "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart." (Jer. 1:5 NLT)

You are loved: "He loves us with unfailing love." (Ps. 117:2 NTL)