The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Sunday, August 28, 2011

5 Day Challenge- Procrastination


Can you believe I've been procrastinating on writing about procrastinating! Please forgive me!

This section is more like a week focus rather than a day focus. It's short too, but gets us thinking.

Procrastination

What is it: Procrastination is that sneaky habit of putting off until tomorrow what can (and should) be done today. Often the temptation to procrastinate is strongest when our schedules are the most uninteresting, overwhelming, or unpleasant!

Why it's wrong: "...to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin" (James 4:17).

How to overcome it: Ask the Lord to show you His perspective on procrastination and to show you the root attitude that underlies it. If you have difficulty in this area, share it with your parents or guardians. Ask them to pray with you and to hold you accountable for developing persistent work habits. Then...begin to break "unconquerable" tasks down into smaller jobs and discipline yourself to do the unpleasant jobs first.

Why bother: This may seem like "much ado about nothing," but training yourself in the discipline of persistent work when you are young is very important–the Lord uses disciplined soldiers!