The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Friday, August 5, 2011

Divided - the movie


Divided is an amazing movie that a young man, Philip Leclerc, researched and made. He basically went around and interviewed teens and pastors about the topic of why Christian teens leave the Church. I am posting about it because it is everything I believe in personally. Scott Brown is the main pastor interviewed, and his explanation was the best I've heard. Our pastor Boyd Dellinger was interviewed as well.

You can watch the movie for free on the website: dividedthemovie.com