The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rebecca's graduation


Hello! I was just going to tell you all about the fantastic time I had at my friend's house. Rebecca lives up in Virginia about 4 1/2 hours away from me.  So my family and I drove up on the Friday the 22nd for her graduation. We arrived at the church in the afternoon, where later the ceremony would be. Mom and Dad left to stay at a bed and breakfast and I got to help set up for the graduation. It was so neat to meet all of Rebecca's friends and family. I really am blessed to know this sister in Christ. Her coach spoke for the graduation and I loved how he influenced her not only in basket ball, but in her spiritual walk as well. He gave advise to her as she is heading off to college in the fall. 
After the graduation, I got to spend the night at Rebecca's house. We had a great time!
In the morning, Rebecca took me to Jamestown. How special! Just the two of us walked around in the old village. One thing I never knew was that the first pilgrims to come over were men... no women or children, so the had to "send" over the women. The women were picked by their social status for brides and some of the lower class ones were indentured slaves. How would you like to be a mail order bride?
Then we ate a SUPER good lunch (chicken salad and chocolate pie) and drove back home.
Big thank you to Rebecca! And thanks to God for His hand in our relationship from the very beginning.