The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, September 19, 2011

He satisfies me- Insights from Psalms



Just wanted to post what stood out to me in God's Word.

Psalm 105:40-41,43 and Psalm 107:9
The people asked, and He brought quails, and satisfied them with the Bread of Heaven. He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river. And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness.

For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

Personalized:

Kimberly asked and Jesus gave her everlasting food. He satisfied her with Himself. He gave her His water, not a trickling stream, but a gushing rapid! God's Word is a gushing fountain of promises and words to satisfy our hearts! The dry places are my heart before He fills it... Then He gives me joy and gladness. My life is barren and void without Him, now He is my all in all, giving true joy and fullness.

Picture:

I chose this picture because I am a child in His eyes. Also the rain symbolizes His Word rushing into my life, drenching me with His grace. The girl has a happy contented look on her face; that is how I am when I've been with Jesus.

Will you let Him satisfy you today?