The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Picture update

Hello!
Here are random photos that explain what I've been doing lately. :D


I went over to Nancy's house and Sarah joined us to make salsa. We had a really fun time out on the farm. These are pictures that Sarah took, I took them off her blog to add to this post... The salsa turned out SOOO yummy! It was great to spend time together talking about spiritual things and spending time working on home making things.



In late July, we went to the beach with a dear family. The sunset was gorgeous. The waves were perfectly warm and exhilarating. We had fun taking pictures and jumping the waves after a long day in the vehicle.
I have also been spending a lot of time working on my etsy shop www.peppersnoodles.etsy.com. Etsy is an online shopping center for handmade and vintage items, and supplies. It has been an interesting experience. In fact, I took a week long "fast" from etsy and just sought God to see if it was something He wanted me to do. God showed me through His Word, that as long as I made Him my focus and relied on Him through the process then it wasn't a bad thing to sell things. He also showed me that I need to balance selling things and work with wisdom, love, and kindness. He DOES have the answers, right in His Word!
Mom has started making these purses for etsy. It's really neat how the shop is relationship building for mom and I. We've spent lots of time talking over ideas on how to improve our shop and items. I am so thankful that my mom is interesting in helping me and willing to invest time in tedious pictures and all the things that are involved in having a shop.

Ebony is my cat. I love her. This summer I have been helping a lot at home, finishing up projects and doing yard work. I was out picking up pine cones and mowing when my cat joined me... I couldn't resist the beautiful lighting and sweet kitty!
A red doily I took pictures of for etsy.


I love Johannah and Elleanna SOOO much. They are just like my little sisters. We've known their family since 2006, when they came up to the Character Inn to visit their brother in college. I was blessed to have my little sisters over for the afternoon where we dressed up and acted out the story of Esther... This is at Esther's banquet for the King (me... I also played a handmaiden), and Haman (Elleanna, and she played another Handmaiden too). It was neat because we had fun while rehearsing God's Word and His protection for His people.
Then another time the girls came over Johannah helped me take pictures of Kit for etsy and then we played dress up again, but doing the story of baby Moses.
If you have seen me lately, this is what is in my sewing bad. I have been busy making rings and doilies out of thin cotton thread.


Last but not least, Guitar. Sarah has been teaching how to play the guitar! It's been fun and challenging as I stretch my small hands. Thank you Sarah for teaching me!