The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Blog Award

Rachelle from here awarded me these two awards. Thanks Rachelle, fun awards!



The Official Blog Award Rules:
the same for both awards

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.

7 Things About Myself

1. I have two half siblings. Jennifer is 34 and married this year. She has a son who is 16 years old. She has a action-packed personality, always wanting to do something fun and exciting. Jonathan is older than Jen and has three daughters. He plays the guitar beautifully.

2. My dream vehicle is a turquoise or purple wrangler jeep. :D

3. I love to craft. Some are unusual: They are bobbin lace, origami, and indian bead loom.

4. The Lord lead me to delete my facebook because I was spending every free moment on it aka: addicted.

5. I would love to be a missionary to Mexico, if that is God's will. Y ahora estoy aprendiendo espaƱol.

6. I play the piano and flute.

7. I am getting to be more and more of a people person. :D

The 15 Bloggers I'm awarding...



Rebecca
Christina
Sarah
Olivia
Sarah F.
Emily
Caroline
Maggie
Hannah
Hannah P.