The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Saturday, September 22, 2012

Believing God for His Best - Book Review

I have been reading Believing God for His Best by Bill Thrasher. It's about how to be content being single. Included in this book are personal testimonies and his own testimony. I've really benefited from the practical writings in this book. God has used it to encourage me as I continue to live single focused on God. I would recommend this book as a must read!

I thought this quote about waiting on God was very profound.  "Based on what you know, trust God for what you do not know." -Ravi Zacharias