The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, September 10, 2012


I've been so fascinated with all these gorgeous hairstyles. This one is SO easy, and it looks so elegant. You just french braid starting from the left there and working to the right, all the while, splitting the left section in half while you go.


Ok, I learned something cool the other day... There are so many aspects to LOVE. It's not as shallow as we think in our heads where we're all holding hands in a circle. No, it means faithfulness, longsuffering, listening, caring, giving, not fearing, not judging, not hating. WOW...Well the other day, I learned the one about not fearing. I was on some trip and driving, minding my own business and all and all of a sudden my lane ends! I was like, "Ahh! get over!!" I swerved into the other lane and barely missed this other car. Later on, they got around me and turned off on an exit while rudely giving me the finger. I was thinking, "now why give me the finger, when I was forced to merge without warning!" At first I was almost worried they would follow me to wherever. Then I realized that what if I were like the heavenly man, prisoner being tortured. He loved them. But HOW? Perfect love casts out fear, and that fear is also fear of man. God tells us to "love our enemies." That means not being afraid of people because when we love our enemies we can't fear them! That was a really neat concept God showed me. Just one more meaning of Love.... He is Love too btw! :D  


"Lust cannot wait to get and love cannot wait to give"
"Love is not love unto you give it away"