The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Wednesday Morning Breakfast Club- MOVIE

     My church back in Michigan was always a welcoming warm church. We loved the genuine sweet people there. I have a friend that I met there when I was young, that I've written to for so many years! She sent me an email telling me about the fundraising for a short movie that some of the members are involved with.


      Amanda Barber wrote it and her brother produced/directed it.  They are both members of the church.  There are some people from church in the film too!  They aren't done yet though.  They are working on a kickstarter campaign to raise enough money to record a real orchestra for the movie (the music is written by their dad!).  If they don't get all the money, they won't be able to receive any of the pledged money and will have to use a computerized orchestra.  Well, they only have a few hours left. But  I thought I would post about it to help get the awareness out.

Have a good day!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/justinbarber/support-the-wednesday-morning-breakfast-club-the-m