The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, September 30, 2013

Myself and Nektosha

Requested pictures of myself. :D I've got a couple pictures of the horse I ride. I call her "my horse" because my friends has allowed me to train her and ride her. Her name is Nektosha and she's a small horse with a very sweet disposition. I've been riding a lot this year and spent a lot of time with her. The first two pictures my friend Rebecca took. I love these so much! Hope you enjoy!