The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, October 24, 2013

Men and Women of Honor


Men and Women of Honor

     Nobility is the word that comes to mind when thinking of Honor. That sacred decorum  is lost in the culture today. Where are the men and women willing to take a stand for Jesus, willing to die for their faith? Where are the men and women willing to have every area of their life bridled for the Lord? Most of the people today are either on the way to legalist side or on the self-pleasing side to decorum. No, it isn’t necessary for a guy to open the door for a girl, but it does bring a sense of honor to the ladies. Or for ladies to think of the guys when they dress, they honor the guys that way. It may be something small or little, but enough to show respect and deference to someone. 

     The second to greatest commandment was to love others more than ourselves and what better way to do that than to show honor and respect to those around. Everything can be used for God’s glory. When that sacred decorum is misused it confuses not just the person, but everyone around. If Christians could be set apart and call out the godly men and virtuous women by leading a life of respect, then this world might be turned upside down. This has inspired me to be conscious of the little decisions I make on a daily basis. When I speak, am I speaking God’s Words? I know that my level for deference has been the most edifying as my thoughts self-focused turn into words self-focused. Christians are not prepared to minister if they can not control their own thoughts or soul. Giving up impure thoughts may be hard but if they are truly seeking the will of God, then surrender and a “Yes, Lord” is the only option. May God cultivate men and women of true grit and sacred decorum, who are willing to treat others more highly than themselves.