The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Right-Handedness


Right-Handedness
As a Man Ought to Be

     One of the biggest questions that believers face is how ought they to be or act? They see what the world would like them to be or other religions, but they wonder what defines a true Christian. People are always being shaped by something. It could be the way they grew up, it could be the friends they have, it could be a job or aspiration in their life, the list goes on. 

    A Christian’s identity should be in Christ, taking on His characteristics. The world’s identity will be looking to their own strength to save them. Jesus is the only Savior and He alone can save people. People think salvation is by their own strength but in reality it is not. Everything thought right must be yielded up to Christ or else it is self-righteousness; He’s the true source for righteousness. When Christians empty of themselves, God fills them up to overflow. In the consecration of the priests, they would have the blood put on their right ear, thumb, and toe. The right side represent power and control. When they would yield them, God would essentially take full control. 

     As I yield my life to Jesus, may He be formed in me. I want to relinquish my rights and control. I am nothing without Him. I must be clothed in His robe of righteousness because mine are filthy rags. Am I willing to give up control to what I hear, what I touch and do, and where I go? I must give all these up to Him for the cause of Christ. The Savior of the world offers abundant life to me, if I give up the control of my life and allow Him to use me for His glory.