The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, November 7, 2013

In Christ


In Christ

     In Christ. The message I’ve been anticipating and wanting to hear. God timed it perfectly though because He lead me through a process of surrendering and believing. If I would have heard this even a week ago, I probably would have been wading through all sorts of emotional junk that I wouldn’t have been able to see clearly the glorious light of the gospel. I learned something so profound. Jesus starts drawing us to Him by Grace. That’s before we even hear about the gospel. That means He gets everything in line and softens our heart so He can work His Grace in our life by the gospel. 

   After a believer reckons being in Christ, then all the rich blessings that Christ has are believers too. This is the most astounding news, yes, all the riches of Jesus’ are believers. They are His Beloved Children, so precious, this is the most beautiful and undeserving gospel that there could ever be. He not only chosen a person, saved them, adopted them into His family, given them all of His inheritance, given them a job, but promised to do it in them. Being in Him, Christians can be clothed in His robe of righteousness, in His blood. That precious blood does so many things that right there is a rich store of blessings. Since Christians are in Christ, they can boldly claim, the WILLS of Christ-clothing. Yes, more blessings and promises! Every promise in the Bible is true and can be claimed in Christ. Praise Jesus for His rich blessings and promises we can claim most boldly in CHRIST. He is Worthy to receive glory and honor forever!