The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Personally Reckoning Truth


Personally Reckoning Truth with Sandy

     For those of us who were still struggling with taking the truth of Jesus’ daily saving and applying to our lives. Mama Sandy went through the gospel with us and lead us back to Jesus. It was an amazing confirmation of what the Lord showed me last week through the teaching and friends and a special verse.

     We started back in Romans 1 and also John 1. She asked us who created the world? Jesus created the world to show us who He is, so we could see Him clearly. All who He is IS His glory and His nature is love. The heavens display God’s glory. What He created things that reflect Himself. He created light and He is the Light. It reveals, warms, and does away with darkness. He created life, like animals, forests, flowers, nature. He created law and order, like the sun, moon, stars, seasons, water cycle, gravity. It all describes His Holiness. Without law the world would fall apart. God told Adam and Eve that they should not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. He said if they ate from it they would surely die. They would be separated from God. Satan lied to Eve and caused her to doubt God’s Word and believe that lie.

     It is so important to Love the Word of God. We can’t get out from the law of sin and death. No matter how good we are we can’t get around it. Our righteousness can’t fix it because we are all dead and in sin, without the Spirit of God. God so loved the world before even creation. We were created to glorify God (show who He is). To exhibit Him. Adam and Eve were dead while they yet lived, because when they sinned they died spiritually. Something had come in to mar the glory of God. When we are not glorifying God we are hiding, just as Adam and Eve hid. We do that by believing lies. 

     Three important truths: Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin, The life is in the blood, and the blood of bulls and goats can’t take away sin. Jesus came from a different lineage because He was from the line of God. Humans came from Adam. A Savior for us from death to life. We are dead in our trespasses and sin. We has sightings of Jesus all throughout the Old Testament. The priest atoned for sin, but could not take them away. The Lamb of God takes way the sin. He took care of the curse, the sin, and the penalty. He was separated from the Father and took on sin for our sakes. When He was crucified on that cross, He crucified us there too. The old man is crucified at the cross. We are no longer a slave to sin. Everything that God is, showed up at the cross. We can put on His righteousness and be clothed in His blood. Enter into Him and love Him. The blood of Jesus did so much and He gave it freely. We are risen with Christ. Just has the power of God raised Jesus from the dead, so we now have new life in Christ. Confidently we can declare that we are crucified with Christ. There is a tempter and that’s why we are tempted but, we can stand firm in Jesus. Just as we believe Jesus died for our sin, we can confidently believe that we are crucified with Him and are risen in Him. Believe is Knowing, Reckoning, Presenting to God our bodies, Exerting all power in authority of Jesus, and Obeying unto righteousness. 

   My faith is not from me. It’s His faith in me believing Him and reckoning the Truth He’s already promised in His unchanging Word. I have to stop looking to myself, and just focus completely on the cross of Jesus. I need to declare my position in Christ and His Truth. I am seated in heavenly places in Christ. He is my Savior for salvation and my daily Savior from sin. He is the Faithful One and I’m just resting in Him and His Faithfulness. May His name be praised, the One Who IS, Who was, and Who is to come. I gladly exchange my filthy rags for His robe of Righteousness. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life I now live, in the flesh (body) I live by the faith of the Son of GOd, who loved me, and gave himself for me (Galatians 2:20).