The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Heavenly Place


The Heavenly Place

     Perspective dynamically changes the Christian’s life. Naturally the Christians perspective looks at the world and earthly things. However, there is a higher perspective of the heavenly realm. Christians are seated in the throne room where God dwells because they are in Christ and Christ sits there (Ephesians 2:6). The church should make known (knowing something through experience) the manifold wisdom of God to all the principalities and powers (angelic or demonic) in the heavenly place (Ephesians 3:10). Believing and reckoning His truths gives glory to Him and even though the principalities already know His glory, it amplifies His might, power, majesty, and glory. When the world looks at a Christian they are supposed to see Jesus. That can only be the case as they live in Christ with a heavenly focus. 

     This message on the heavenly and earthly perspective was the perfect one to go with the Personally Reckoning the Truth with Sandy in the morning. It was confirming all I had heard about being in Christ. Those truths gives me so much peace because if I only die to myself and allow Him to do what He does perfectly, the impossible is possible in Him. Knowing my position in Christ is the true gospel. No longer do I need to come to church feeling depleted and guilty. As I am in Christ, He continually washes me and keeps me from getting dirty. With my eyes on heavenly things, I die daily for the sake of Jesus.