The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Biblical Pedigree


Biblical Pedigree 

     The Bible can be trusted implicitly. God used so many people from all over to write His Words down. Moses a political leader, trained in the universities of Egypt, Peter a fisherman, Amos a herdsman, Joshua a military general, Nehemiah a cupbearer, Daniel, a prime minister, Luke a doctor, Solomon a King, Matthew a tax-collector, Paul a rabbi and that’s only to name a few. It’s the only book that survived through time, through criticism, through much scrutiny and abuse, but it survived, because it’s not just a book, but the Living Word of God. Also the New Testament alone it was written only 18-45 years after Jesus was Crucified. There is over 5700 copies of the New Testament whereas no other book had that many (Homer, Iliad only 643) and it’s proven to be 99.8 percent accurate! 

     I did not need the facts to know that the Bible could be trusted, but it firms my faith in God even more! His Word can stand the test, and prove it’s self. Everything in the Bible is Truth and it’s Trustworthy. It was inspired by a God who is Sovereign and can not lie. He used ordinary people like me and you to write it. He is All powerful and Holy Holy Holy and He can showcase His Glory however He wants. Each fact of the Scripture demonstrated His care in the details and Hs Sovereignty. I can trust Him. I can trust His Word.