The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Saturday, January 18, 2014

Christophany


Christophany

     There are a whole bunch of “ology’s” in this world, but if one focuses and pours all attention into those then they will have missed the entire point. Christophany is seeing Jesus and the cross in the entire Bible. Seeing Him in every single scripture verse! Each and everything points to Jesus, from the ark of Noah, to the temple, the tabernacle, many many aspects picture Him! He is the North Star by which things make since! It’s simple yet, the depth of the ocean vast! He is the Key that unlocks the Bible. It won’t make sense without Jesus. If everything were about Jesus (which it IS) how would that change our perspective of the Bible. It opens it up to a whole new light and makes the gospel simple yet profound!

     This message was so incredible. Yes, it seems like each message is about Jesus, because in fact, it IS! How lovely a thought! Simplicity in Christ being fully satisfied! It has given me a renewed energy to look for Jesus in each verse. Who else can fill us full like Jesus can! Falling in love with the Word of God in text, will cause me to fall more in love with Him. Then more in love with the Word of God. He’s everything and everything is about Him! Jesus, give me fresh excitement to fall more deeply in love with you and to look for you in every verse and scripture. For You, I live!