The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lenard Ravenhill - message


Lenard Ravenhill - message 

     Jesus came that we might know God (John 17). He came to make the dead live. We can have faith in His deliverance. Faith reckons on God, risks on God, rests on God. When Moses’ mother laid the little baby basket in the water she reckoned His faithfulness, she risked for God, and she rested in God. Moses was a picture of Jesus. Look how impossible Moses’ survival was, look how impossible Jesus’ birth was! Moses and Jesus both were hardly born before kings of the time wanted to have all the children killed. Moses and Jesus were born into an enslaved generation. Moses gave up the pleasure of the world for the kingdom of God. He gave himself wholly for God to use and indeed, God used him. 

    How often do I believe His Word without a doubt? I know before I did not truly believe much of the New Testament was promises that I could claim. That’s where the teaching of being in Christ really helped me grasp it. My part is to believe He can and to get my sticky fingers out of it. So, am I reflecting Jesus in my life? When others see me do they see more of Jesus than myself? Is my life devoted without reserve to the One who owns me twice. Do I let God do the impossible? The three parts of faith was good because it reminded me that Truth is Truth! Yes, I reckon it so, and I can rest on Him.