The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Saturday, January 18, 2014

Made Strong


Made Strong

     Being made strong is very different than most would think. Training and being the best usually thinks the average person, but what if it was the opposite way? Hebrew 11:34 says that out of weakness they were made strong. God uses the weak things to confound the wise and glorify Himself. God calls us to give up our way of doing things, to take the spikenard and pour it out on Him. It’s the puddle principle. We have a little puddle with aquifer underneath. When someone comes in our pathway and needs some of that water, we give it all. We have to trust God that when we need that water, He’ll replenish the supply and give us what we need. When we have something, we must give it and trust Him. Even when there’s something we need to use saved money for, at the current moment, God is so trustworthy. There is an ocean of water underneath that can sustain and refill, but when the little puddle is emptied, sometimes it’s hard to keep that perspective. Forsake all we have to prove what He has. 

     This little review could go on for a number of pages, just saying over and over that He is trustworthy and can replenish when we give all to Him. Here again is another kingdom principle. I must trust my God more, and give Him my all. I can know that He’ll take care of me, no matter if I do not have a cent or resource left, He is still God! It’s exciting to know that He’s the ocean on which my little puddle sits on. I trust Him, because He’s proven Himself and can be trusted implicitly! I want to spill out my spikenard of perfume on His feet, to bring glory and honor to Him.