The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Bravehearted Man


The Bravehearted Man

     The Bravehearted man is a picture of Jesus Christ. One who is most courageous and victorious when repelling and fighting against the strongest enemy. The bravehearted man had no thought for self-preservation, but instead has a self-expending mindset. They are sharp and focused giving 100% to the task at hand. It could be getting up to “watch” with God, or staying up to talk to spouse or loved one in their time of need, helping weak, giving resources to benefit the kingdom of God, or children needing special attention. The hammer is a great picture of this bravehearted man. Jesus is the head of the hammer, are they are the handle penetrating and pushing through a problem. They can only be an effective hammer if they have Jesus as their head, letting Him do it. 

     What an inspiring picture of Jesus in the life of the bravehearted man or woman! For me that basically boils down to letting Jesus do it through me and not attempting things in my own strength. I must give my all, but allow Him to do what He does very well. In each area the I as an aspiring bravehearted woman, must give my 100% to each task at hand. He alone can do it, but I must give it to Him as I work. It’s showing honor to those around me and deference as well. Jesus did not have a thought of self-preservation, neither should I!