The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, January 13, 2014

The Chariot of the Cherubim


The Chariot of the Cherubim 

     The vision that Ezekiel had about the Cherubim carrying God on their wings is a beautiful and humbling picture of us carrying the presence of God in our bodies. He has chosen the weak things to glorify Him. The Cherubs went where the Sprit told them and turned not. In our lives, are we so obedient to Him that we do not turn from the direct He’s told us to go? We tend to have a lightness or flippancy about giving our bodies to be used by God. But it is a privilege about all else to carry the Almighty God! The Cherub are the wheels to the Chariot, but God has control over them. Similarly, we have control over our bodies, but God has control over us. God condescended to have His Son take on the body of a human to do His work on earth. Just as God told Ezekiel to open his mouth so he could eat the scroll that God’s Words were on, so we are to open our mouth and eat His Words. Our job is to obey. We are just the servants of the Most High God who’s splendor shines forth! 

     There was much more I could write about this message, filling pages and pages, but the main point was. God is Holy Holy Holy and I am not. I am simply the wheels on His chariot that He decides to use to carry Him around. It’s humbling to realize that He is going to use me to showcase His Glory. I will obey Him. I will open my mouth wide and let Him fill it. Whatever He says, I will do it for He must be glorified! I have everything to do what Ezekiel did. He was own and operated by God, and I am too. I do not want to be myself anymore, but rather be the vehicle of God. I want to be Holy Sprit controlled. I say, “Yes Lord,” and do as He commands.