The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Cry of the Roman Soldier


The Cry of the Roman Soldier

      After they crucified Him and after they saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, the centurion declared with fear “truly this was the Son of God!” With that statement of agreement to who Jesus was, he was saying “Amen!” In the Hebrew the word was spelled AMN and it carried over into the english only with a slightly different pronunciation. It’s really neat how, even in a small word that we use to end prayers, the rich vast store house of Jesus’ nature, character, and gospel is revealed. The “A” or Aleph (in Hebrew) is the ox, head, father, strong, power, or leader. The “M” or Mem means water, blood, chaos. Then the “N” or Nun means spouting seed, life continuance, heir, son, activity, fish. This pictures the course as A for the father, M for has giving us the blood/water (living water) and N as through His Son. Over and over again it tells salvation message because He puts these little nuggets of gold in there for us to find!

     Amen! I’ll never say that word again as just an end to a prayer. It’s more than an agreement, but it’s stating the true fact about who God is. This really opened my eyes to the right depth of His Word, where even in the Words He put in the language, He has hidden His salvation story! It all leads back to the cross. This really puts things into perspective yet again for me. I’m little and nothing and He is grand and infinite and holy.  Amen, my God is who He says He is, and I can trust Him. If He cares for the small details of words in the alphabet, He cares about me, oh so small. I love Him all the more, for caring to plant mysteries of the cross everywhere for us to search out and understand by His Holy Spirit.