The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Decision Man


The Decision Man

     The decision man is what Jim Elliot says, “Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road; make me a fork, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” He wanted to be the fork in the road, where Christ was. We are not to take the stage of this life, but be the stage on which Christ and the cross can be displayed. No one sees the stage, and that’s how we need to be, pointing to Jesus with ourselves out of the picture. We were not created to showcase us, but Jesus and His glory. We have nothing to boast in, save in the cross of Jesus Christ. We are to shine forth Jesus like how the moon reflects the sun, so we reflect Jesus. It basks in the glory of the sun, so we bask in Jesus. 

     How willing am I to be the fork in the road? It’s not an easy life, but it’s taking a beautiful role in the kingdom, by pointing to Jesus. Lord, make me to be your decision woman, always deciding on You, always helping others to make You their decision. Jesus, I can not do it, so I ask you to enable me, I ask you to do it through me. Keep my mind and thoughts centered on You and Your ways. May I be the mirror that reflects You Jesus. I do want others to see You and not me. Jesus Your ways are perfect, thank You that I’m a tool in Your hand!