The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Growl for Glory


The Growl for Glory
The Purpose of the Mighty

     People should be able to look at us and see Jesus. We are trying to imitate Jesus. Christians take on the very name of Jesus. We are of Christ and we are born of Him. We should be demonstrating the character, the nature, the glory of the Person of Jesus. A Christians ought to make it easy to believe in God. We have the privilege to showcase His glory.  What if we begin to live for His purpose off glorifying Him. Our minds ought to keep popping back to Jesus. The first thought should be Jesus glorify yourself through me today. If the souls of Africa haven’t heard about my God, I’m going. I want to spend my life lavishly on Jesus. Is there anything else I can do to give myself more for you? How much can I give? The Lamb was audacious and bold for the glory of God. 

     So where is my audaciousness for Jesus? Am I going to live bold and radical for Him? I’m so glad that He is going to live it out through me. I can not do it! But I know that He can. Is my passion for Him real and genuine? Jesus, I want to want to love you more. You are so Holy and Perfect. Please Lord, give me a growl for You, that audacious boldness that Peter, Elijah, David, Paul, Caleb and so many others had for You and for Your kingdom. I am in Christ, and therefore have the audacity of Jesus.