The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, January 20, 2014

The Kingdom


Kingdom
The Ruling Domain

     The Kingdom is a very important concept to the Christ. It is the lens in which they view other subjects taught. It boils down to two kingdoms, the Satan’s kingdom and God’s kingdom. Sometimes it’s hard to discern the spiritual realm, but nevertheless it’s a real one that must be thought of first, not last. People are either apart of one of the kingdoms or the other. The kingdom of darkness is after the flesh, forged by self-reliance. Lucifer holding dominion over the human soul using the flesh to oppose God’s kingly rule. His strategy is to keep humanity self-reliant and self-glorifying and he gains strongholds by sin. Lord Jesus’ kingdom of Light is completely opposite. It’s after the Spirit, forged by self-denial to gain dominion over the human soul and rescuing it for the Glory of God. Faith by operation is yielding to God’s control and preserving God’s kingly rule. The strategy is to reclaim the throne of the human soul and crown Christ as King. The biggest weapon was purchased at the Cross and Jesus making a way for his people to be the temples of the Spirit of God. God glorifying and Him in control. Everything done can be put through the lens of what kingdom is is glorifying. Is it glorying the King of Kings and Lord of Lords? 

     This spells it out very clearly, one side or the other. This sobers up every decision that I make. Even one little “me” thing is being controlled by the flesh and the flesh is in direct alliance with the enemy!  Along with that, every denial of the flesh, I can honor the King of Kings. This ties well in with the message from Sunday about “the Proving of the 300.” They had no fear and they did not give into their own fleshly desires. It makes sense why this is so important to God. Flesh glorifies the enemy, so they would be already losing in the battle before they started fighting. How often do I give in to the fleshly desires and not choose God’s kingdom way? Each day, it’s so important for me to be controlled by His Spirit, for that is the only way to bring glory to the King of Kings!