The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, January 20, 2014

The War Council


The War Council

     Just as the early Christians spent many years in prayer hiding in the secret catacombs, before they were tried in the public arenas, so we must build upon hours in the prayer closet with the Lord. Only out of an intimate love relationship with Jesus, will we be brought into that open arena of testing and be able to stand. That is cultivated by spending time with Him and dwelling in Him. Loving Him fully with all the heart, mind, and strength is crucial as well! It’s being possessed by a Divine love! It’s knowing Jesus, not just about Jesus. The secret to living this life is to hide in the shadow of the Almighty. His solid foundation is what holds us up in times of trouble. 

     Such a convicting message! But also encouraging! I do need so spend many hours in prayer before Jesus, but He’ll be the One teaching me or giving me grace when the hour of testing comes. That is the encouraging part, He does the work! I need to live in humble dependence of Him, just loving and resting in Him, and that He will spill out when someone pokes or prods me. That is very simple. However, it is a bunch of daily little deaths that prepare us in the secret place. I need to just focus on a love for Jesus and knowing Him and He’ll take care of the rest.