The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, January 13, 2014

Within the Ranges


Within the Ranges

     A range is the extent of their territory, within their responsibility, realm of influence. We have our own range in the spiritual life. The first person in our range is ourself. To take up the ranges in the spiritual sense one must be brave and strong to do what ought to be done. Romans 14:10-12 shows how sober a job this is because one day each action or inaction will have to be accounted for. Our dependence on Him is vital. We should pray “God would you live this out through me?” When the enemy crosses the boundary it is in our responsibility to get him out through the authority we have in Jesus Name. 

     The range in my life is not as big as some, but it still impossible for me to cover on my own. Only sheer dependence on Him to protect this range in and through me will keep this range guarded. Being a tool in His hand means that I have His authority and that the powers of darkness must flee. It’s so wonderful to know that being a little lamb with a territory only means I have a ever-present Shepherd that has already defeated the enemy. On a daily basis, am I being sober minded and praying for those within my range? Am I taking every thought captive? Am I doing spiritual warfare? These are all part of my range. “God, please enable me by Your Spirit to protect this range today.”