The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, February 6, 2014

As in the Ancient of Days


As in the Ancient of Days

     What did they have in days of old? They had the power of God through prayer. They would pray for something and it would come to pass. What was their secret to this type of prayer? Several things were involved in their type of prayer, one being wrestling prayer. They would persistently pray until they got that prayer. They had confidence in this because they prayed according to what the Lord lays out in His Word. They would pray God prayers, they would pray in faith, pray in purity, and pray with persistence. The classic example was the four men who carried the man sick of the palsy on their shoulder and did not stop at anything until he got to the feet of Jesus. They had to break up the roof of the place, but even at that, it did not stop them in getting him to the feet of Jesus!

     What an inspiring picture of prayer!!! I’ll take that! God actually delights in it when we persistently knocks at the door of prayer because it shows Him that we are really dependent on Him to answer. It’s a test of faith when He doesn’t answer right away. But when we pray according to His will, then He WILL answer! I’m exciting about wrestling prayer. There’s an actually confidence in prayer now. I can pray knowing my God will answer and be faithful to hear! If I listen to His heart He will show me what His prayers are and undoubtedly He WILL answer! It’s so encouraging to know this is MY God. The God who delights when I am dependent on Him and don’t stop knocking till He comes to the door. No matter how many layers I must dig through, I will in Jesus, for Jesus, and by Jesus!!! Knowing that it is His delight to answer and be near unto us, and mine to be near Him and to lift to Him what I know He will answer!