The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Saturday, February 15, 2014

"Jubilee" - Art Notes

I got this card from my grandma several months back, and am (I know this is horrible) just now replying to it. Anyways, it's from Art Notes and the front has a ballet dancer with the verse "the joy of the Lord is my strength." On the back this is what is says,

"Jubilee"

"In the Old Testament, God called his people to a celebration known as the "Year of Jubilee." In the fiftieth year every slave was freed, all debts cancelled, property was retuned to its original owner, and the land was given a rest. God spoke through Moses saying, "It shall be a time of Jubilation." -Leviticus 25. What a wonderful word, a great word, to express the joy which comes from being a recipient of the generous love and grace of God. In the sacrificial work of the the cross of Jesus Christ...
...our slavery to sin has been ended.
...our debts have been cancelled.
we become restored to our original owner as adopted children of God.
...and we can enter the rest of God from our own works.
It is He alone that can set us free. - John 8:32. Truly, Jesus is our Jubilee. Not for a season, but for eternity. Reason for Jubilation!!!"

Just thought this was very good and insightful! Touched my heart with the fresh remembering of what He's done!