The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Provision for the Impossible


Provision for the Impossible

     God saw the our need and provided to fill it. The gospel is God providing for the impossible. When God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac on the alter, God saw the need and provided a substitute sacrifice, a ram. In the same way God provided for the our great need of salvation through Jesus’ sacrifice. But He didn’t stop there, He’s giving us grace to enable us to do the impossible task He’s called us to do. Through His Spirit living in us, He can accomplish His agenda on earth. The biblical pattern of flesh versus the Spirit or first and second born are shown over and over through scripture. The flesh can not do any good thing and always fails, but God through His Spirit always triumphs, that’s the grace in time of need, and it’s made available to us! 

      Such an encouraging message right before going home. It’s so important to remember that it won’t be me doing everything when I get home, it’s going to be God working through me. Only Him and Him alone! Even just little things, I need to be dependent on Jesus. I can’t do it anyways, so why do I keep on trying. It’s by His grace and His enabling Spirit that the impossible can be done! Jesus, keep me near the cross and close to your Shepherd’s ankles. How I need you in every single moment, please Lord, meet my need of You in me. I want to forever abide in You.