The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Sunday, February 16, 2014

Quotes 2/16

Some quotes from deeper Christian that really touched me.

Do not wait until you enter into temptation to ask for the help of Jesus. But let your life beforehand always be through Jesus. Let His nearness be your one desire. Jesus saves from sin, and to have Jesus is salvation from sin. Oh, that we could rightly understand this! The saving from sin is not an occasional event … When Jesus fills me, when Jesus is all for me, sin has no hold on me.

– Andrew Murray –

The greater perfection a soul aspires after, the more dependent it is upon divine grace.

– Brother Lawrence –

A sinning man stops praying. A praying man stops sinning.

- Leonard Ravenhill -